☛ hey peeps ! welcome to my official blogger . you just need read and leave comment at shoutbox my blog ok 。◕‿◕。 ☚

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

translation gwiyomi in english ^.^

Assalamualaikum and gudmorning !
hee .. nak tulis translation gwiyomi in english
so sweet lagu ni :)

GWIYOMI

Over a chocolate muffin
Waiting for a cup of savory milk
Oppa and I sit facing each other
And scribble on each other’s hands

Don’t look at other girls
No matter what they say
You’re mine (You’re mine)
Don’t even talk to other girls
I’m yours (I’m yours)
Please pinky promise me
That you’ll never leave me alone

1 plus 1 equals Kiyomi
2 plus 2 equals Kiyomi
3 plus 3 equals Kiyomi
Ki- Ki- Kiyomi, Ki- Ki- Kiyomi
4 plus 4 equals Kiyomi too
5 plus 5 equals Kiyomi too
6 plus 6 equals chu chu chu chu chu chu Kiyomi
I’m Kiyomi

No comments:

yang menerjah blog rara cunss

segala yang tercatat diatas semuanya hak milik rara cunss